Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy 2012!

Dear Family and Friends,
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and that 2012 is off to a great start.  I had a wonderful Christmas.  My entire family was able to meet at my parents house in Taiwan.  It had been over two years since we had all been together, so it was so nice to see everyone (especially my niece)!


After a great break, I'm now back in Bangladesh!  January is typically a slower month in Bangladesh due to the colder weather, but so far this month has gotten off to a busy start.  I would appreciate your prayers as I continue to work with a high volume of patients.  Pray that I would find enough time to share with each patient our Father's love.
This is one of my patients who previously had 4 stillborn babies.  We were able to provide prenatal care and a safe and healthy delivery.  Now she has a beautiful baby girl!  We were also able to pray with her during her hospitalization and post partum check up!  Please pray that she will accept what she has heard.
Thanks again for all of your prayers, support and encouragement!
May this year be full of blessings in your life!
Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment